Cooking time: 40 min
- Heat the olive oil and slightly cook the garlic. Turn the heat off and add the thyme.
- Let it settle until it cools down and then add the rest of the aromatic herbs and the lemon juice.
- Spread the Corvina with this mixture, inside and out, to season it.
- Place the lemon slices on top and tie in place with cooking string. Bake for 20 minutes at 180ºC.
- For the garnish, broil the baby potatoes in salted water for 15 min.
- Next, cut them in half and place in a baking dish together with the mushrooms, butter and thyme.
- Add salt and pepper and bake for 25 min.
- When serving, take the Corvina back bone out (it will come out easily) and pour the cooking juice over it. Add the garnish of potatoes and mushrooms sprinkled with paprika.