Cooking time: 25 min
- Season the loins of Corvina and reserve in the refrigerator covered with cling film for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, with the help of a peeler or mandolin, extract zucchini ribbons (you can leave part of the skin or all of it) and cut these lengthwise to obtain the “noodles”.
- To prepare the vinaigrette, put all its ingredients in a pot, close it and shake well until you get a homogeneous mixture. Remove the cayenne.
- In a frying pan or hot plate, cook the Corvina loins placed in oil for two minutes on the side of the skin and one minute on the other side.
- Sprinkle the loins with the vinaigrette and serve with the zucchini noodles, previously sauteed with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano to taste.